[Denemo-devel] Tagged Directives

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Tagged Directives
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 08:14:00 +0000

I have added two commands to ObjectMenu->Instruments->Guitar to set the
Left Hand fingering and the String Number on notes in a chord. They can
be set independently using the new Tagged Directives code which I have
checked in.
These are simple scripts - they do not check that you enter a sensible
finger number, nor even a number at all, and they display over the top
of each other. This latter point will be fixed when I introduce some
positioning fields into the DenemoDirective structure and use them to
control the display.