Re: [Denemo-devel] Request for future midi support from a linuxsampler-

From: alex stone
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Request for future midi support from a linuxsampler-dev
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:51:35 +0300

DAW = Digital Audio Workstation

LSampler = Linuxsampler. Arguably the finest software multisampler on the planet.

Write to picture = Scoring to film or video. Composing to a video playing on screen. Film score, etc... (A tedious task, but one we must do if that is our craft, in order to pay for pizza and cognac, the sustenance of 'true' composers. :) )

Alex.