Re: [Denemo-devel] Major Check-in/staffpropdialog.c alert!

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Major Check-in/staffpropdialog.c alert!
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 08:50:06 +0000

On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 08:18 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> The main thing to do is to create some display (on the left along with
> the Clef) to indicate (optionally) what staff properties have been
> set.
As a start I have printed out the display field of any staff directive
above the voice name. An example is given in Staffs->Smaller Staff which
now prints out the word Small above the staff. The script text shows how
it is done.
We can now think of providing a graphic here, e.g. for drum clefs, no
timesignature ... Will need to think about how this interacts with clef
changes etc...