[Denemo-devel] [bug #25773] Lyric printing

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #25773] Lyric printing
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 04:45:52 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I entered 1 word of lyric just to explore this Denemo feature (I am a novice
Denemo user and am just exploring it now).  After I realized how it works and
decided to erase that word, my entire composition was left with '-' under
every note.  Trying to research this, I found Richard's post of 27 Feb 09
about a bug he just fixed where this '-' is changed to '_' to work as intended
with Lillypond.  I write here to suggest that when a lyric is deleted, please
check to see if there are no lyrics left in the whole song, and if not, don't
keep putting any characters related to lyrics in the Lillypond output at all.
I know it's trivial but thinking about this made me feel dirty.  Thanks and
keep up the good work.  I like your software.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?25773>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/