[Denemo-devel] [bug #25773] Lyric printing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #25773] Lyric printing
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 09:52:00 +0000

Update of bug #25773 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #2:

There is a bug flagged here which is not fixed: you cannot delete lyrics
completely - you can only delete all the text. This is not a high priority for
lyrics but for figured basses it is very bad, since you can accidentally
create figures on two staffs which then creates a LilyPond error which is
difficult to fix.
Anyway,  I'll put this bug as postponed for now, since we do need something
to delete all (lyrics, chord symbols, figured basses), (i mplementor's note: I
think it is just a matter of setting a flag si->haslyrics, perhaps after
deleting all the GStrings).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?25773>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/