Re: [Denemo-devel] Midi-status

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Midi-status
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:53:47 +0100

> Nobody has sent me any bug reports yet I highly doubt what is
> there is very stable.

So what should I test?

>I am going to have to find some help on that.

With the next release I will make another call for help. But it would be nice
if some infrastructure is already avaible at this time.

> I also wanted lash to save the connections. This does not yet seem to be
> happening.

You mean to another jack-midi client? If its only for testing and comfort,
until LASH works, try the patchbay of qjackctl. It can save and automatically
restore a set of connections.

Nils