[Denemo-devel] Custom Scoreblock: proposed incompatibility

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Custom Scoreblock: proposed incompatibility
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:48:07 +0000

I propose to make a change to the naming of the variables in the
LilyPond output, to make it easier to read. In principle this could
force people to make a corresponding change in any custom scoreblocks
they have written.
However, in practice, all the custom scoreblocks I have looked at in the
examples are fine (it is the lowest level definitions - that is usually
replaced - that is changing) so I think it should be ok to just do this.
The change is so that the variables ending ...MusicVoice should end with
something less baffling, like ...inContext.
Any major objections please let me know.