Re: [Denemo-devel] Midi-status

From: alex stone
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Midi-status
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 18:31:03 +0300

Even better.

And my apologies. I tend to think only linux these days, and rarely notice if apps are intended for multi architecture.
Fluidsynth sounds good too, and it stills achieves the same thing in the end.

One internal sampler to rule them all, and a single defined midi out framework, for external devices.

Alex.