[Denemo-devel] jack preferences tab/Transport

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] jack preferences tab/Transport
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:18:49 -0500

I just added a tab in preferences for jack. The only option at the
moment is to enable and disable jack transport. Jack transport works
nicely and I have it synced up here with hydrogen. At the moment the
transport control does not stop. That is soon to come. I also plan on
adding a toggle to start jack on startup if jack is not already started.
Then a possible button to start/restart jack client ports. If start is
selected and jack is not running it will start jack server. Otherwise it
will just create the jack ports.