[Denemo-devel] problem to install denemo

From: Luca Solazzo
Subject: [Denemo-devel] problem to install denemo
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:42:16 +0100

Hi,
I'm trying to install denemo into Ubuntu 8.04 from the source code, but when i try to launch ./configure it answer with this message:

checking for GUILE... configure: error: Package requirements (guile-1.8 >= 1.8) were not met:

No package 'guile-1.8' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GUILE_CFLAGS
and GUILE_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

For this purpose I've try to install from apt-get guile-1.8 guile-1.8-dev. but it doesn't work. I need some tips

Thanks