[Denemo-devel] Non-Printing staffs

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Non-Printing staffs
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:11:33 +0000

I have put in some of the override infrastructure for DenemoDirectives.
As an example I have overridden the normal staff print out behavior with
a staff directive so that the staff does not print out. This I have put
in the Staffs/Voices directory (though not yet in Default.cmdset).
This is the just a quick example: I propose to define constants for the
types of override that are known to the C-code in scheme, and the
example needs extending (if only to be able to unhide the staff!).

I hope this example is what Nils had in mind a while back...