[Denemo-devel] The custom prolog field.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] The custom prolog field.
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:20:18 +0000

At the moment we have a custom_prolog field in the Denemo structure that
represents an entire Denemo work (sadly misnamed DenemoGUI). This a
customized version of what is generated programatically from several
fields. I propose to replace this with a list of DenemoDirective. The
structure DenemoGUI will have a field prolog which will be a structure
containing a pointer to the list of directives (this arrangement allows
the code to be generated by a simple cloning of code for note, staff,
score, clef, keysig and timesig directives).
I have only done the clef directives so far, not the keysig and timesig
ones. Hence the complaint about the spurious keysig in the drum mode
command I have comitted.