[Denemo-devel] [bug #25850] \header should be placed before \score but i

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #25850] \header should be placed before \score but is not, so it is not used
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 02:46:16 +0000

Follow-up Comment #6, bug #25850 (project denemo):

Original report was on Windows, as is all my use.  I must confess that I do a
Lilypond error when I place the header higher inside the score.  I did not
realize that until I read your response and tried it again.  However, I do get
the intended output, this is why I did not realize the error log earlier.

The composition I modified manually for the desired result looks like below.
I placed my header before the entire score block and it is working, no error.

header{
        title = "A song title"
        composer = "Composer"
        copyright = "2009"