Re: [Denemo-devel] Regression in .denemo file

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Regression in .denemo file
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 17:47:31 +0100

Right, the problem is that the custom scoreblock uses the old
(confusing) names,
viz. what was

\MvmntIVoiceIIMusicVoice

becomes

\MvmntIVoiceIIContext

and so on for the other voices.

(I figured this out by looking at the standard scoreblock, and working
back through the definitions section).

I hope this was the only problem.

I notice you have an ambitus thing - I have long wanted this myself, I
did not know it was built in to LilyPond. I'll turn it into a command.

Richard