[Denemo-devel] Tempo changes during a piece.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Tempo changes during a piece.
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 12:55:38 +0100

I have implemented step changes and absolute changes in tempo. Here is
an example doing a step change of tempo (i.e. relative change - by 40
beats per minute in this example).

;;;;;;;;;; piu mosso
(d-DirectivePut-standalone-minpixels "StepTempo" 20)
(d-CursorLeft)
(d-DirectivePut-standalone-override "StepTempo" (logior DENEMO_OVERRIDE_TEMPO
DENEMO_OVERRIDE_STEP DENEMO_OVERRIDE_RELATIVE))
(d-DirectivePut-standalone-midibytes "StepTempo" "40")
(d-DirectivePut-standalone-display "StepTempo" "piu mosso")
(d-DirectivePut-standalone-postfix "StepTempo" "^\\markup {\\bold \\italic
\"piĆ¹ mosso\"}")
(d-RefreshDisplay)

I have only done this in standalone directives as yet - they would
normally be attached to chords.