Re: [Denemo-devel] google music notation editor

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] google music notation editor
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 09:10:22 -0500

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 08:58:18AM +0100, Richard Shann wrote:

> whereas, (unless I am in a complete muddle now) it should create new
> directories (libsmf, src etc) and Makefiles below the current build
> directory, which then should allow the command make to create a denemo
> executable in the (newly created) src directory below the current build
> directory.

I like the idea of creating subdirectories rather than putting all the .c/h
files into one directory. I think its more organized. I will look into creating
seperate build directories. Is this an autogen thing that you are using to
create seperate build directories? Is what you are trying to do is place all
the .o files into seperate build directories and linked?