Re: [Denemo-devel] google music notation editor + 0.8.6 release

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] google music notation editor + 0.8.6 release
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:45:40 -0500

On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 09:16 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:

> We have enough development for a significant release now.
> If you can do a
>
> cp -r denemo/actions/menus/*  (ftp://denemo.org)->/download/menus

done.

I am curious how denemo know when new version of scripts have been
placed on the server. Do the scripts have a version number or is it via
server time stamp? Do you see any reason I should not keep the ftp
directory updated with git using a cron job? If it is time stamp I could
have the cron job use rsync and sync only files that have changed size.

Jeremiah