[Denemo-devel] MIDI help, Drum notation help.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] MIDI help, Drum notation help.
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:54:35 +0100

I have put some documentation on the facilities available for embedding
MIDI messages into Denemo and controlling/modifying Denemo's MIDI output
into the manual. But we need some examples writing now by those who
actually want to use it.
Without this, I have little chance of implementing the things most
needed first.
This may also overlap with a need for scripts to create drum notation. I
have added one example essentially by cutting and pasting from the
LilyPond manual: step up someone who actually wants to notate drum
parts. (And then perhaps explain which channel switches need to be
used?)