[Denemo-devel] ReadingNoteNames Varaitions

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] ReadingNoteNames Varaitions
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:25:46 -0500

I began creating variations on ReadingNoteNames. So far I have:

LineOrSpace:
User enters an "l" if the note is on a line or "s" if it is on a space.

UpDownOrSame:
User enters a "u" if the interval goes up, a "d" if the interval goes down, and
an "s" if the interval stays the same.

CountSteps:
User enters a number for each interval couting the number of diatonic steps
that are used to make up the interval.

DiatonicInterval:
User enters the diatonic interval number. So c up to e would be 3 for third. c
down to b would be 2 for snd. c staying on c would be 1 for unison.

I also wrote anouther. It is called StepSkipOrSame. I have not commited it
because I am not sure what the user input should be. The user should enter a
letter/number depending if the interval steps up the scale, skips up the scale,
or stays the same. I thought of then letters t=step, k=skip, and a=same. But
this is all contingent on the fact that they no how to spell.