Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Binary for 0.8.6 available now on Savannah

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Binary for 0.8.6 available now on Savannah
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:51:39 +0100

On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 09:34 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 11:23 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > I have uploaded a binary for windows on Savannah.
> > Jeremiah - can you update the tarball and a .deb package?
>
> Should the .deb package be debian or Ubuntu.
I don't understand the issues here I'm afraid - your could make a
trade-off usefulness to the folk out there vs your effort. Perhaps that
means no .deb if really there has to be one for every flavor of Debian
and nothing stands out as the most popular distro.

>  Should it be --enable-jack
> --enable-lash or just --enable-debug.
I think both a jack and non-jack version would be good, the non-jack is
good for getting started quickly. I think with the jack you can include
the lash, I have this turned on, though I haven't made use of it yet,
but it doesn't seem to be causing me any problems.

Richard