[Denemo-devel] error message and a FR

From: alex stone
Subject: [Denemo-devel] error message and a FR
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 18:37:17 +0100

just updated from git, and have discovered the following:

I get a persistent jack error message, instead of sound during playback;
"denemo (28272) : Warning **: jack_port_get_buffer failed, cannot send anything"

I can still use the app in silence, and the print view works a treat.
I had a chat with Nils in irc, and he explained about staff instrument
names, short/long, etc..
Can't get this to work yet, but i'll keep testing.

The FR is:

We can currently assign a keystroke (keybinding) to the dynamic FF, as
there is a command for it in the current command set.

I ask if you could you add PP, P, MP, MF, and F to that, as single
command actions, so we can assign a seperate keystroke for each?

Alex.
--
www.openoctave.org

address@hidden