[Denemo-devel] Denemo-polish translation

From: Piotr Komorowski
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo-polish translation
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 13:06:20 +0200

Hello all!
First of all I would like to thank you for great software. I've used
denemo for some time and I think it can be very useful in not so
complicated notation tasks, and can be ideal tool for many  musicians in
future.
 I decided to translate it into my native language - now I can run denemo
in polish on my Kubuntu 8.04.
What do you think of making denemo localized software? You can do it by
joining the gnu translation project at:
http://translationproject.org/html/maintainers.html
It would be great to have denemo-manual available as a 'pot' file also.
I've attached the 'po' file translated into polish to the message I send
to you, in the case you would like to use it in future releases.
Best wishes,
Piotr

SPEEDWAY LIGA - najlepsza gra komputerowa o żużlu!
Zdobądź mistrzostwo z ulubioną drużyną!
Graj online ze znajomymi! Sprawdź
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.speedwayliga.pl&sid=790