Re: Re: [Denemo-devel] The lilypond build system adopted to build Denemo

From: web463p8
Subject: Re: Re: [Denemo-devel] The lilypond build system adopted to build Denemo for various OS
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 15:49:25 +0200

Paul Davis, Creator of Ardour and JACK, said to me, that "GTK for OS
X is all part of the regular GTK source code" They worked long time on
a X11-less version of Ardour for OSX. So there are ways to make this
possible.

Additionally
http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/print/denemo is a 0.8.2
build of Denemo, with some infos how is it done, in the portfile.

 Nils