[Denemo-devel] Users of Version 0.8.6 Please Note!

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Users of Version 0.8.6 Please Note!
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:41:47 +0100

I want to make a change that will make version 0.8.6 files not display
their titles in buttons as they are doing at the moment.

 The titles in such old files will still print out, and they can be
brought up-to-date by using the movement directives edit to set the
override field. (I can provide instructions).

I could provide backward compatibility, but I would prefer not to spend
the time on it. Please comment if you have dozens of such files and will
be wanting to edit the titles etc and will find it very inconvenient to
set the override flag on each one.

The benefit, apart from simpler semantics and scripts will be
(eventually) we can have icons for the buttons that display titles (and
indeed the staff and voice directive menu items).