[Denemo-devel] More script questions and requests

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] More script questions and requests
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:14:53 +0200

This seems to be fun :)

1) Is there / Can you create a GetNoteLength

2) Can you please create a Brevis (Double Whole-Note), too?

3) How do I connect access the values in Preferences->Externals & Help? I want
to make Browser-call with the browser given for help.

4) Richard, you said in your mail:
"Yes, I have done a little bit of that, you do (string-append "d-" number) and
then some tricky stuff to make it execute the command whose name is that
string."
What is the tricky stuff?

5) Jeremiah, is there a working "Move Cursor to nearest note on vertical
position?" or better "Move Cursor to the lowest/highest note on current
position"

x) Scheme-Editor does not have scrollbars and no undo. This is "x" because this
is already known and already on the roadmap "Better texteditor-windows,
integrate Scintilla http://www.scintilla.org/ ?"

Nils