Re: [Denemo-devel] "Go To Next Interior End" Script. Maybe for git?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] "Go To Next Interior End" Script. Maybe for git?
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:35:44 +0100

This is great - I didn't know about named let before! When Jeremiah
started contributing scripts I learnt about (define (proc)...) to avoid
using (lambda...)
Now about your script:

On my system this script just moves the cursor to the end.
In fact several things puzzle me:
        (+ i 0)
is just i

so couldn't this script be written

(let gotoEnd () (if  (d-NextObject) (gotoEnd)))
(d-RefreshDisplay)

what did you mean - Interior End ?

Richard