Re: [Denemo-devel] "Go To Next Interior End" Script. Maybe for git?

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] "Go To Next Interior End" Script. Maybe for git?
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:34:09 +0200

Please compare the usual GoToEnd with mine with the file attached to this mail.

Interior is a translation of "Binnen" which is a German word for interior in
the meaning of "Inland navigation/water", "Internal waters" or "Landlocked
country".

So it means not the final end but a kind of end within the whole system.

You are right, your script is better. The (+i 0) was remaining garbage from my
trials (and errors). Whats missing is the initial CursorRight, which is needed
if you want to use this script consecutively. Just try it with and without
(d-CursorRight)

(d-CursorRight)
(let gotoEnd () (if  (d-NextObject) (gotoEnd)))
(d-RefreshDisplay)

Nils