Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:46:06 +0100

On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 09:37 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 22:52 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:57:35 +0100
> > Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > > I've done some work on this - setting the interval from selection
> > > makes no sense if you are only getting a single note.
> >
> > Now transpose selection seems to be broken for me for some reason. I
> > don't know what broke it.
I've done some more work on this. Inter Alia the d-GetNote was returning
"" if not on a note, but the convention (since established for other
routines) is to return #f for failure.
So I have fixed this and I think we are in as good a shape as when we
started, but with better feedback and a new command to set the interval
from a single note. (I had forgotten to git add that command, which will
have confused you).
Richard