Re: [Denemo-devel] splitting up (d-GetNotes)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] splitting up (d-GetNotes)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:01:43 +0100

On Fri, 2009-07-24 at 12:45 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> ok. I will modify d-GetNotes to return a space separated string rather
> than a null seperated. (d-GetNotes) needs to be fixed anyway because
> it
> using a gstring that is not freed.
There is an issue here that needs looking into, strings given to scheme
which may not be freed. I have put some commented-out code in view.c
which represents what I understood from the guile docs about this.
(search for dynwind). But I haven't had time to test it out, and as we
go on we are getting more of this stuff hanging around ...