Re: [Denemo-devel] d-HTTP

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] d-HTTP
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 06:58:16 -0500

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 18:52:36 +0100
Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have created d-HTTP which communicates via HTTP
> try:

Thats cool. I was thinking about a new branch of educational games.
These games the user would do dictation in denemo. The user clicks a
button and it plays back the corresponding measure. Another button can
play the entire thing. Another button can compare the answers somehow.
Anyway the reason I mention it is that the dictation portion would
probably need "lesson files". These lesson files can be downloaded
using your d-HTTP perhaps. Conversely users can create lesson files
and then upload them for share.

Jeremiah