Re: [Denemo-devel] compiling on kubuntu

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] compiling on kubuntu
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:20:44 -0400

You are probaby missing the gtk2 Dev package. Install it first and try again. Run apt-cache search gtk dev. This will give the package name.

Jeremiah

On Aug 7, 2009, at 1:43 PM, Stefan Thomas <address@hidden > wrote:

Dear community,
I tried to install denemo from source on my Kubuntu-Jaunty-machine.
After ./config I get the error message:
configure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0.3) were not met:

No package 'gtk+-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GTK2_CFLAGS
and GTK2_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
I don't know what it means and what I could do.
Thanks for any help,
Stefan