[Denemo-devel] Print Excerpt

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Print Excerpt
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 11:40:13 +0100

This has gone through some difficulties, and just now I discovered that
it is broken for my system. My guess is this is because I have upgraded
to Lenny, and we made a guess that the reason it was not working on Etch
was older version of Glib. It is failing to generate a .png and is not
emitting any diagnostics as to why.
The printview pane (View->print view), however is not broken, and that
code is doing a very similar thing.
So I have done the simplest thing first, and turned off the version of
the code which is not working for me. However, this may break print
excerpt for  you. If so, please check in print view that you can
generate the png image there, and then report back.
Checked in to git.
(Jeremiah, I will wait until Tuesday for you to get back)