Re: [Denemo-devel] Re: alsa

From: Nils
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Re: alsa
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 21:48:23 +0200

Good step to remove those.

What about portaudio? I know its in use for audio-out and Aubio (is it?) but
why not exchange it with pure JACK-Audio.

One dependency less and JACK is already there and should be easy to implement
(much easier than MIDI)

Nils

P.S. And what about the two field with /dev/something in the Prefs? Are they
needed? Normally this should not be necessary to edit manually.