Re: [Denemo-devel] <kein Betreff>

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] <kein Betreff>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 09:15:23 +0100

Thank you! This avoids making people nervous when using Denemo, which is
important. It is great to know that there are younger people coming in
to help, especially those able to hack at a low level in the code.

NOTE:
The password is stored in ~/.denemo/denemorc
which denemo creates with read permission for everyone, so there is more
to do if we are serious about this password. However, as anyone can
create an account on denemo.org, I don't think we really are so serious
- it is just to stop spammers. However it would be *very* disturbing to
have a window pop up asking for a password and printing it out as you
typed!

Richard