[Denemo-devel] Upload to denemo.org is finished

From: list
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Upload to denemo.org is finished
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:14:09 +0200 (CEST)

It was a long road for me but I learned a lot.

Attached is the script itself, json parser and escapeString. You can
attend it to denemo.scm

I tried to make enough comments so it should be readable.

Usage: Right Click on a scripted menu item and choose "upload to
denemo.org"

Error handling for: Server unavaible (no internet, site is gone...) and
no Login because of Username or Password.

If an error happens Denemo writes it to the console.

I asked around a bit (#GNU and #fsf - Free software Foundation) and
scripts have to be under the same license as the main software,
especially if they are so close to the main app) . So I removed the
license check and its always GPL.

I think this is ready to release.

Nils