Re: [Denemo-devel] Upload to denemo.org is finished

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Upload to denemo.org is finished
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:00:31 +0100

The upload script is working fine and I think we can declare a code
freeze now with a view to creating packages for 0.8.8 at the end of the
week.
I have put a note about creating custom palettes onto the ToDo list of
the website. These would collect together commands that the user wanted
to keep readily available, short of giving them keypresses. I think this
could be the next major advance in the user interface.
Richard