[Denemo-devel] Re: [bug #27271] Recording Scheme Script is broken

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Re: [bug #27271] Recording Scheme Script is broken
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:38:50 +0100

On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 07:00 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 09:55:10AM +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 08:55 +0000, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > > Follow-up Comment #2, bug #27271 (project denemo):
> > >
> > > I was releasing on it. Clicking on it has the same effect. The Record
> > > scheme
> > > toggle gets set but no scheme is recorded.
> > Sorry, I mean clicking on the menu item. If you drag down and release on
> > a menu item, it is not recorded. It is the clicking that records
> > (assuming the record checkbox is toggled).
>
> I guess I will close this. I noticed that it works. It just does not record
> everthing like it used to. IIRC it used to record inserting notes moving yhe
> cursor and many other things.
Here is a little sample of recording that I have just made:

(d-A)
(d-CursorDown)
(d-CursorLeft)
(d-MeasureRight)
(d-AddNoteToChord)
(d-A)
(d-InsertHalfRest)

The only tricky bits are that you have to use the menus and you have to
click on the item (not drag to it and release) and that checkboxes, mode
changes etc are not recorded.
Can you confirm this?
Richard