Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows build for 0.8.8

From: Nils
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows build for 0.8.8
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:12:04 +0200

I installed Denemo on a fresh and denemo-free Windows XP System (Virtual
Maschine)

I can confirm it installs and works. I cannot not confirm pdf-output and
lilypond because I have no PDF viewer installed.
I saw that GUB now builds with ePDFView, put its probably too early. 0.9.10
then :)

However I can NOT confirm what Richard told me about the fonts: Everything was
there from the beginning. I did not need to login/logout to get the font
working.

I also got not error about our infamous "Some icons are missing".

Seems to be pretty good.

Nils