Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #27354] recursive key capture not possible -> ba

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #27354] recursive key capture not possible -> bad news
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 15:40:17 -0500

On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 19:35 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 17:40 +0000, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > Follow-up Comment #4, bug #27354 (project denemo):
> >
> > I will assume that your change to git makes this bug less frequent but it
> > has
> > not entirely eliminated it.
> >
> > Here is how to reproduce it:
> >
> > Run Education/BassClefNoteNameSpeedTest
>
> this one isn't in the ftp://denemo.org/download... even though it is in
> git for 45 hours
> what is going on with the download directory - are the timestamps
> preserved?
git on my server was failing to update.

This is the server side script that updates ftp:

cd /home/jjbenham/src/denemo
git pull
cd actions/menus/
rsync -trv * /srv/ftp/download/menus/
cd ../
rsync -trv editscripts /srv/ftp/download/
rsync -trv bitmaps /srv/ftp/download/

I noticed it was not preserving the timestamp so I added -t option. It
will still have an incorrect time if git pull does not succeed for some
reason. The timestamp of the files in /home/jjbenham/src/denemo are the
date that they were created on this filesystem not when they were
submitted to git. The timestamp is preserved however
from /home/jjbenham/src/denemo to the ftp directory. If we need the
files to have the timestamp of when they were created in git I will have
to find a way to rsync them from savannah somehow.