[Denemo-devel] MIDI channels

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] MIDI channels
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:06:45 +0100

I have added the following to the design notes:

MIDI_CHANNEL The channel is currently assigned to a staff by the staff
properties and is then used for the note on/off as with volume. t We
need a way of referring to the current channel in midi bytes. We should
be able to use the notation "0xHH $C 0xH ..." where $C represents the
current channel value and 0xH is a nibble completing the byte.

Basically, what I have realized is that Channel, like volume is a
denemo-side variable that the user needs to control.