[Denemo-devel] Display of staffs with different numbers of measures

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Display of staffs with different numbers of measures
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 15:35:14 +0100

The latest git needs to be given some thorough testing now: I've fixed
the bad display on uneven length staffs.
I have been unable to crash it, using my knowledge of the internals, but
there is scope for trouble still.

I think we can't release until at least one or two serious work outs
have been done with it. I have something to typeset so I will do that
now.