Re: [Denemo-devel] Anacrusis script needed

From: Nils
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Anacrusis script needed
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:06:28 +0200

I tried the script.

I like the new way. Choosing the value automatically is much better than the
previous, manual version.

This is typical example where a script that works like "get values in the
moment where the object is used/played/printed" is better than "create static
values when creating the denemo-object".

This way the anacrusis script would be right all the time, even if you delete
or add notes in the anacrusis measure.

Nils