[Denemo-devel] Aural_Training

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Aural_Training
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:30:26 +0100

Jeremiah,
        Could you fix the name of the Aural_Training directory to be Aural
Training? I want to keep the names in the menu hierarchy quite tight -
they have to be valid file/folder names on any filesystem (not entirely
possible!), and I want to leave scope for adding semantics. Also it is
neater if everything is as uniform as it can reasonably be.
I looked over the names and spotted a bad one that I made, using a - in
Metronome Markings.

I have fixed Metronome-Markings, which required fixing the
Default.cmdset and NumericKeypad.cmdset, but you have not added the
Aural Training commands as defaults yet so I think that you just need a

git mv Aural_Training Aural\ Training

unless you have anything self-referential, which I guess you
shouldn't/won't have.