Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem getting MIDI games working

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem getting MIDI games working
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:23:04 +0100

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 09:22 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> Yes. Now. I just remebered that immediate playback should be shut
> off
> or the user will here a middle c before each chord. If a script
> shuts
> off immediate playback how do I make the change tomporary on scripts
> like MajorMinor?

At the start read and record the value of DenemoPrefs_immediateplayback
into Chordxxxx::initial_immediateplayback at game over (hmm, can we
intercept closing the movement which is the game???) set the preference
back to what it was

(d-SetPrefs (string-append "
<immediateplayback>"   Chordxxxx::initial_immediateplayback
"</immediateplayback>"))

BTW I think you have some globals (Major, Minor?) being defined in your
scripts without the Chordxxx:: prefix, so these could collide with other
scripts as time goes by. (xxx here is for what I can't remember:-)