Re: [Denemo-devel] d-AttachQuitCallback and friends

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] d-AttachQuitCallback and friends
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:07:44 +0100

On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 15:56 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> So I plan to make timers fail to do anything if the score is not the
> one
> on which the timer was issued, and likewise keyboard and MIDI inputs.
> In the case of the keyboard and MIDI inputs, I expect you to be able
> switch back to the score that issued the request and the next keypress
> there will be received by the script. I am not sure what I may be able
> to do with missed timers if you switch back to the issuing score.

This is in git now. Unfortunately I accidentally did the work on the
0.8.10 branch, and had to retrieve the situation...
But it seems to be working. The MIDI keypresses start getting accepted
when you switch back to the score where you asked for them, otherwise as
with keypresses they act as normal.
If you aren't in the issuing score when a timer goes off it is dropped.