[Denemo-devel] [bug #27778] Commandset issue

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #27778] Commandset issue
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 03:39:36 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

It appears that loading a custom commandset loads in your custom keybindings
but not those associated with custom commands that you may have created.
So, suppose you have your custom commandset with your own commands you added
by saving scheme scripts.  And it's saved as both default and a custom one.
Then you load a standard commandset.  Of course the bindings and listed
commands change.
Then you want your old one back.  You load the custom commandset, and your
bindings for standard commands are restored, but the custom commands
themselves don't work with the keys you bound them to, aren't listed in the
Manage Commandset list, but strangely are still listed under whatever menu you
created them, with your accompanying keybinding that should work but doesn't.
Fortunately, closing denemo and restarting does load your commands, at least
if you haven't saved another set as default.

I hope I explained this well enough to be understood.  I used 0.8.8 on
windows xp.  Thanks for all your hard work.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?27778>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/