[Denemo-devel] sizeof

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] sizeof
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:55:38 +0000

Jeremiah,

I am not sure where the code is at the moment, but you look like you are
about to make the mistake of using sizeof(pointer to gchar) where you
mean the sizeof(the array of strings)

I see this diff in git

-  for (i=0;i<3;i++) //replace with sizeof

+  for (i=0;i<sizeof(output_selection);i++) //replace with sizeof

though my pulled code shows 3, not sizeof(output_selection) which is 4
on a 32 bit system. (I don't understand why I don't see the check in).