[Denemo-devel] playback via fluidsynth

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] playback via fluidsynth
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 17:28:22 +0000

I have been using the fluidsynth version for all my regular work and
have noticed that the playback stop button is not working, and also Play
is not respecting the "start at cursor convention" (there is also a
convention to play only the selection, if set). I think these were all
working for the Jack version, a matter of the wiring I guess.
I have just had the assembler crash compiling view.c (on my host), so it
seems I have something flaky in my system  - this would explain my
troubles trying to get the gub build thru.