Re: [Denemo-devel] I'm back

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] I'm back
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 15:06:48 +0000

That's great news. I had a difficult time with gub while you were out of
action. I believe I have the fixes (see previous email)

> there was a typo in GNUmakefile
> which pointed denemo at inkscape.make
> and by adjusting denemo.make to read
>
> DENEMO_BRANCH=stable-0.8.10
>
> and
>
> BUILD_PACKAGE='$(DENEMO_SOURCE_URL)'
> #BUILD_PACKAGE=denemo

I have built the windows 0.8.10 version from git. *But* my (host)
compiler is crashing/malfunctioning from time to time so I am a little
anxious that the build is not clean. Can you rebuild (using the new
values in GNUmakefile and denemo.make) and perhaps replace the version I
have released?
I have tried my version, and it seems ok, though on the first run the
music font was not showing *and*, most strangely, two of the EndRepeat
etc graphics were loaded in a garbled manner. After re-booting (or
switching user) the problems vanished.

Richard