Re: [Denemo-devel] Building Denemo 0.8.10 from gub, afresh

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building Denemo 0.8.10 from gub, afresh
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 14:46:07 +0000

This pattern of the gub build failing at different places each time is
continuing. On my last attempt from scratch it succeeded with perl but
then failed with a tar command.
I think I need to re-install the operating system. Any suggestions as to
what I might install that would help Denemo become a well-tested
program? Reliability would be a prime concern, I hate spending time on
flaky systems.

Richard